Board Support Package
Some functions on the Ten64 board require extra drivers or userspace workarounds to implement functionality not implemented in shipping distribution kernels.
- Control of SFP+ pins (TXDISABLE)
- Implementing netdev LED triggers for SFP+ MACs/DPNIs
- Implementing sensor drivers not available in the Linux kernel
- Backporting drivers that have LS1088-relevant updates to earlier kernels.
The main board support package is the Traverse Board Support package which is available for Debian (+derivates) and openSuSE.
Additional packages include:
- Traverse Sensors DKMS/KMP
- gpio-mpc8xxx backport for openSuSE Leap 15.1 and 15.2 (needed for kernel <5.4>)
These functions are integrated into our OpenWrt tree for distributions based on it.
This repository is currently experimental and unsigned. Add to /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb [trusted=yes] https://archive.traverse.com.au/pub/traverse/debian-experimental/ buster-support main apt-get update apt-get install traverse-board-support
zypper addrepo https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:mcbridematt/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/home:mcbridematt.repo zypper refresh zypper install traverse-board-support gpio-mpc8xxx traverse-sensors
zypper addrepo https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:mcbridematt/openSUSE_Leap_15.2/home:mcbridematt.repo zypper refresh zypper install traverse-board-support gpio-mpc8xxx traverse-sensors