From Ten64 Rev A to Ten64 Rev B
- Incorporation of 'wire mod' rework fixes
- Re-allocate one PCIe 3.0 lane from SoC from MiniPCIe WiFi to M.2/B
- Tweak layout so mounting hole for 5G cards can be on the board.
- Add mounting hole at 42mm for M.2/M
- SIM only position on SIM tray is now allocated to SIM1 on M.2/B, SIM2 is shared with microSD or eSIM (build time option).
- The microSD pins on the board are now electrically isolated when the tray is in the eject position.
- Add 4-pin fan header for CPU fan + EMC2301 PWM controller.
- The SPI-NAND flash size was increased to 256MB (2Gbit).
- DDR SPD and RTC moved to I2C3 bus, TPM moved to I2C1. (prevents interference by other I2C1 devices in boot + allows EFI RTC protocol implementation in the future)
- Added a 'power button' line from the microcontroller to LS1088 which can be used for ACPI-style power button events.
- The single 'admin' button on the rear panel was replaced with a stacked dual-LED/button combination to better accommodate enclosures without ATX front panel LEDs/buttons.